WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that are installed on the hard drive or in the browser of the computer, tablet, smartphone or equivalent device with Internet browsing functions and help, among others: personalize the services of the owner of the website, facilitate navigation and usability through it, obtain aggregated information from website visitors, enable the reproduction and display of multimedia content on the website itself, allow interaction elements between the user and the website itself, enable security tools, and so on.
DEFINITIONS USED IN THIS COOKIES POLICY
– Web usability: can be defined as the experience that a user has when browsing, using and interacting with a web page
– Aggregate information: non-nominal information, typically numerical and for the purpose of providing statistical information
– Terminal equipment: equipment (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) of the user who browses the Internet
– Editor: responsible or owner of the website
– Third party: external entity, collaborator, service provider or related to the publisher, involved in the management of some cookies
– Responsible for the cookie: the editor, manager, owner of the website or even the third party in some cases
– Browsing habits: trends displayed by the user when browsing a web page, such as, for example, time spent visiting the page, parts of it visited, most frequent sections, origin of the visit, destination of the visit, among others.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
According to the entity that manages it:
– Own cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment:
– Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed:
– Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: these are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
The test_cookie is set by
The __gads cookie, set by Google,
1 year 24 days
The _ga cookie, installed by
Installed by Google Analytics,
Set by Google to distinguish
This cookie is used by the
HOW TO DEACTIVATE COOKIES?
Blocking or deactivating all cookies helps protect privacy, but it can also limit the experience on some websites, as well as limit functionalities or even not allow the correct navigation or use of some of their services. You can activate or deactivate the cookies described above (with the exception of technical cookies, which are necessary for correct operation) through the configurator that appears in the cookie use notice, when accessing our home page. Keep in mind that, if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself. In the same way, if you want to know how to deactivate cookies in the most popular web browsers, access the following tutorials:
If you have any questions or concerns about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us through the means of contact on our website.